The City of Shadows
A single story warehouse on the docks, this building is used by the Leyes Foundation to house treasures and finds from archaeological digs. in 1863 ownership of the Leyes foundation and all it’s warehouses worldwide transferred to James Woodbridge.
All the Warehouses are identical. The main floor is used for storage and packing with a winch crane for loadin onto cargo barges. There is an office at the back for the Warehouse Manager and entrance to the basement.