The City of Shadows
Built by Devlin Parish in 1852 this hotel is situated in the South of the Kensington district. It has a resturant on the ground floor that is open to the public.
There is a delightful park view on the East side.
October 1862 – The Greek known as Stavros was residing here for a time. James Woodbridge and Andrea Leyes spotted him here whilst dining.